"Something was burning on my stove and caught my microwave on fire. I used the Maine Fire BlanketTM and it worked like a charm."
- Charlie C. from Islesboro, Maine
Challenging the Cooking Fire Statistics
"We credit the Maine Fire BlanketTM with saving our house last Christmas."
- Kristen D. from Mahopac, New York
"We ordered a (Maine Fire) Blanket for each unit in our assisted living complex. TWO were used in the first six months, so I'd say we got our money's worth! We ordered two replacements right away."
- Manager, Assisted Living Facility in Maine.
"The Maine Fire BlanketTM arrived in the mail the same day as we had a grease fire in our new house. Unbelievably lucky."
- Rose R. from Enfield, Connecticut
This product is not meant as a substitute for other fire suppression systems; rather, as an aid and
supplement to kitchen safety. It is a ONE-TIME USE BLANKET - discard after use.